8mg 24iu 1 vial
$64.35 – $289.35
WHAT IS SAIZEN HGH?
Saizen HGH is a drug administered to individuals whose bodies can’t produce adequate growth hormones. The drug works through a recombinant DNA technique. The therapy process is known as the growth hormone replacement and you can only get the drug through prescription.
Saizen works by replacing the hormones that the body can’t produce by itself. The HGH drug works by improving skeletal growth on the body of a user. Once the number of skeletal muscle cells increases, the functionality and size of the internal organs develop. It leads to a better metabolism effect on the body. The drug doesn’t increase the body’s size only. It produces the IGF-1 protein which assists in the development of muscles.
WHAT A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THE PATIENT.
Patients having certain medical conditions should not use Saizen HGH. A patient should let the doctor know all the existing medical or former medical conditions. A patient should not use Saizen HGH if:
– Allergic to benzyl alcohol, phosphoric acid, or growth hormones.
– They once had cancer when they were young. This is because such a patient will have a high chance of developing a cancerous tumour.
– You are pregnant or a nursing mother. The growth hormones may enter your breast milk which will later be transferred to the baby.
– The patient is under any other prescription. This assists in knowing whether Saizen would react with the other drugs.
– Is the patient diabetic or high blood pressure? Using Saizen HGH will lead to a type 2 diabetes.
-Having a severe breathing condition.
– Suffering from Prader-Willi Syndrome.
Saizen HGH comes in the form of a powder which has to be mixed with bacteriostatic water. The Iyophilized powder comes in a 5mg or an 8.8mg vial. Two primary reconstruction devices can be used to dilute the powder. It can be administered via a needle-free injection or a disposable sterile needle and syringe. Also, a patient can use the Saizen’s compatible needle injection device.
For pediatrics, the administration of the drug is individualised. A patient should be administered with 0.18mg/kg. The doses should be given for six times a week. The response to Saizen for such patients tend to decrease over time.
In adults, there are two approaches which may be used to administer the drugs namely weight and non-weight based. For weight-based administration, the dose should not be more than 0.005mg/kg/day. After a month, 0.01mg/kg/day can be increased depending on the patient’s response,
For non-weight based, a dose of 0.2mg/kg/day can be administered to the patient. An increase of 0.1-0.2 mg/kg/day can be done after a month or two depending on the patient’s response.
1 Kit, 5 Kits